Beauty | My Current Favorite Summer Highlighter + Cheat Sheet!

Hi guys!

Highlighted makeup looks have been on trend this summer and I'm loving experimenting with them! I like to add a little highlighter to my everyday looks. It's rare for me to do a super crazy highlighted look unless I'm going out or it's a special occasion. I really like highlighters that go well with natural makeup looks. My current favorite highlighter is this Hard Candy Sheer Envy Prismatic Highlighter Rainbow Pearl Powder. This highlighter is super gorgeous because it's sheer enough to add a subtle glow, but you can layer it to take your glow to another level! It's a pearl illuminator which is my go-to kind of highlighter. It claims to be a universal shade that is flattering on all skin tones!

Also, It's only $6.00! That is an amazing deal. I honestly love it more than the cream, high-end brand highlighters I've been using. I love how soft the powder is, it goes on the face so smoothly. Iridescent shimmer is trending and this highlight definitely has a magical, unicorn iridescence to it.

I apply it down the bridge of nose and on the tip, my cupid's bow (above the lip), my brow bones, my inner eyes, my cheekbones, my shoulders and on my collarbone. I love to add a little shimmer to my collarbones, especially in the summertime! I added my cheat sheet above of where I apply it.

Are you loving the unicorn highlighter trend?!

Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:

What eye has not seen and ear has not heard, and what has not entered the human heart. What God has prepared for those who love him.
Cor. 2

* Thank you Hard Candy for this bomb highlighter!

1 comment

  1. I’m going to try this way! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of you with red instead of pink lipstick! They are equally pretty on you! This shimmer looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina