Beauty | Nectar Beauty Oil How-To! + Freebird Organics Ambassador Announcement!



Hi friends!

I've found a magical beauty oil that I am obsessed with! I use it a million different ways and it's seriously so amazing for every use. Before I get into the oil, I want to talk a little bit about FreeBird Organics! FreeBird Organics is an organic, eco-friendly lifestyle company that uses all sustainable, non-toxic products. All of the apothecary products are all-natural and vegan. They absolutely never test on animals or use any fillers!

Roxy Finamore founder and creator of the business bases the business out of her Jersey shore home. Roxy is such a great soul. She's a true light in the beauty field. She cares about the environment and her customers. Her items are truly handmade with love, as she grows some of the ingredients in her own backyard! She is one cool lady.

Nectar Beauty Oil Uses:

1. Bath 
Put a few drops of this in your water to relax your mind and soften your skin.

2. Body
Use this in place of a lotion to moisturize your skin.
Use this as a moisturizing facial oil.
Use this as a cleansing oil to remove your makeup.

3. Hair
You can use the oil to add some shine to you tresses.
Fellas, you can also use this on your beards! (Fred's gonna steal this from me)

4. Massage 
Warm this up a bit and use as a calming oil to massage sore muscles.
You can use this as a regular essential oil to de-stress and calm you.

This Nectar really is magic. It's made of avocado oil, coconut oil, evening primrose oil, sweet almond oil, carrot seed oil, palmarose essential oil, yang yang essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, frankincense essential oil, rose hips and rose petals. My personal favorite use for it is bath oil. I love my bubble baths and it made my skin so incredibly soft. It smells so lovely. I love anything with rose scent. I honestly can't believe how soft this makes my skin. I've loved using it on the ends of my hair too. It adds the right amount of shine. My hair tends to get very greasy and I have to be careful about what hair oils and shine I put into it. I'm so happy I found this for my split ends. I've also loved using this as a cleansing oil! It gently removes my makeup and adds a little moisture to my skin. I have not yet tried this a massage oil, but you better bet I'm going to haha! I ask Fred for a massage on the daily so we're gonna have to give this a shot!

Side note - I'm a sucker for the pretty aesthetics and it doesn't get prettier than the Nectar oil and bottle. I'm crazy in love with it.

I could not be more excited to announce that I'm now a brand ambassador for this amazing brand! I'm a part of the FreeBird Girl Gang and it's honor to represent FreeBird Organics beside such talented ladies! I can't wait to take a part in sharing Roxy's mission in creating a green lifestyle for all people. This is also a mission of mine! I want to encourage all of my readers to pursue a healthy lifestyle and become passionate for organic, all natural beauty.

 If you'd like to try out some of the products for yourself, you can
use my code: CHRISTINA10
for 10% off!

I promise that you won't regret it and I can't wait to try even more products to share with you guys!

Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:

One day we will fall into the arms of Jesus and be home forever.
-Lisa Chan 

*Thank you FreeBird Organics for the absolutely beautiful Nectar!

1 comment

  1. Very good, This information is essential and informative which you have shared here. Read more info about marjoram essential oils. It is beneficial for beginners to develop their knowledge. It is very gainful information. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina